Shop & Office Insurance

Shop insurance isn’t limited to shops; it can also cover retail outlets, pubs and restaurants, hairdressers, beauty salons, guest houses, B&Bs, pubs and many more.

There are several elements to consider when choosing the right shop insurance policy and level of cover; contents, stock, fittings, disruption cover and so on. We have the expertise, and just as importantly, the time to find out about your business to get the best cover for you at the right price. You simply need to give us a call.

When insuring retail premises you need to think about the total contents and buildings cover you’ll need, and we can help you assess what that will be.

Your stock, fittings and contents need to be covered, so it is imperative we understand what is important and what must be included. Some policies on the market will include elements of the following, but may not provide adequate coverage for your business, so it is important to look and see what is included or excluded from:

  • seasonal stock increases
  • business interruption cover
  • replacement as new on contents
  • equipment and fixtures & fittings
  • public & product liability Insurance
  • employer’s liability insurance
  • goods in transit
  • exhibitions
  • cover for cash kept on the premises or in transit.

Some policies include some of these things as standard, but it is important to understand what you have and what level of cover you need.