Household Insurance

Platinum Choice can provide all types of buildings and contents insurance from standard to landlords to specialist, including flooding, subsidence and unoccupied properties.

Simply pick up the phone and call us for a personal service. We will ensure we understand exactly what your circumstances are, find the right policy for you and provide you with the expert advice you need to understand what you are buying.

Standard buildings and contents

Protect your home and possessions with a comprehensive buildings and contents insurance policy that will cover you for any storm damage, subsidence, burst pipes and vandalism, saving you thousands of pounds in repairs and replacements.

Landlords insurance

Landlords face a range of specific ‘risks’ that are covered by landlords insurance. If you are a landlord, commercial or residential, landlords insurance is a must to protect you in the event that anything goes wrong.

We can arrange also home emergency cover for private homes and landlords. Up to 500 for emergency repairs for burst pipes, block drains, failure or damage to locks, doors or windows.

Specialist household insurance (flooding, subsidence, unoccupied & thatch)

There are many properties that cannot be covered by ‘standard’ buildings and contents insurance. Buildings that fall into this specialist insurance category include flooding, subsidence and unoccupied properties.

Get in touch

Whatever your situation, we have the expertise and attention to detail to ask the right questions and find the best policy for your home or business.